TERMS & CONDITIONS - BE OUR GUEST promotion
The Be Our Guest promotion is valid from Monday 11th January 2021 until 5pm (AEST) Wednesday 31st March 2021. In order to be eligible for this promotion a client must pay an initial non-refundable $3,000 deposit by 5pm (AEST) Wednesday 31st March 2021. New customer's project file is to be submitted to head office within 10 working days from the date of initial deposit. A building contract must be signed and the balance of the 5% deposit amount received within 8 weeks from the date of the initial non-refundable $3000 deposit. Clients will have access to up to $35,000 worth of upgrades from the promotion only for all applicable single storey home designs. Clients will have access to up to $45,000 worth of upgrades from the promotion only for all applicable double storey home designs.
All items listed within the promotion pricelist are from the category 1 builders' range unless otherwise stated. Items listed within this promotion are included only as part of this promotion. Any additional items requested outside of the pricelist for this promotion will be priced in accordance with Nostra Homes pricing within the initial sales quotation and cannot form part of the Be Our Guest Promotion. This offer is not transferable. Refrigerated add on cooling systems are only designed to cool the home up to a maximum of the KW of the refrigerated cooling system at any one time. Eg 16.5kw will cool only up to 16.5sqm of the home at any one time. Upgrade requests to the units provided in the promotion will be charged at an additional cost. This promotion is only applicable on Nostra Homes conventional home designs, applicable designs can be found on our website at http:// nostrahomes.com.au/home_designs.php. Nostra reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. Nostra Homes and Developments Pty Ltd.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - $70,000 NOSTRA BUILDER BOOST
The Nostra $70k HOME BUILDER BOOST is valid from Saturday the 13th of June 2020 until 5pm Saturday the 31st of October. To be eligible clients must pay an initial $3,000 deposit to Nostra Homes by the deadline date. This offer is valid only on home designs from the Homes by Nostra range including Small Lot Housing Code designs. Contemporary Living Townhomes and Uplift ranges are not eligible for this offer. For all eligible designs please visit https://nostrahomes.com.au/hom... or speak to a Nostra Homes consultant.
A new customer’s project file is to be submitted to head office within 10 working days from the date of initial deposit. A building contract must be signed and the balance of the 5% deposit amount paid in line with Nostra Homes Procedure of Purchase document which Is signed at the time of initial deposit. Clients must adhere to the timeline stipulated in and agreed to within Nostra Homes procedure of purchase document in order to meet the timeline required for construction commencement.
The $70k Home Builder boost can be categorised as follows:
•A $45,000 discount will be applied by Nostra Homes to the quoted price of the home and included within the building contract of sale
•The $25,000 HomeBuilder grant is a government scheme provided by the Federal Government, in order to be eligible clients must meet the following criteria
•you are a natural person (not a company or trust);
•you are aged 18 years or older;
•you are an Australian citizen;
•you meet one of the following two income caps:
•$125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or later; or $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or later;
•you enter into a building contract between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020 to either:
•build a new home as a principal place of residence, where the property value does not exceed $750,000;
•or substantially renovate your existing home as a principal place of residence, where the renovation contract is between $150,000 and $750,000, and where the value of your existing property does not exceed $1.5 million;
•construction must commence within three months of the contract date.
•Clients must apply for the $25,000 HomeBuilder grant directly through the Victorian State Revenue Office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - NOSTRA COLORBOND® PROMOTION
Disclaimers: Valid when you purchase a home with a Hamptons Facade from the Homes by Nostra Range only. Excludes COLORBOND® steel Matt, COLORBOND® Ultra steel and COLORBOND® Stainless steel. Offer valid until the 1st of December 2020.”. Or if a shorter version for online pieces is needed because the longer (preferred) version just cannot fit, something like this might work “Conditions and exclusions apply. Valid when you purchase a home with a Hamptons Facade from the Homes by Nostra Range. Ends 1/12/20. COLORBOND® steel is a registered trademark of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 01 058.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The promoter is Nostra Homes and Developments Pty Ltd ABN 66 127 679 627, Address 29 Keilor Park
Drive, Keilor Park 3042 VIC Australia. (Nostra Homes)
2. Participants must select offer and pay an initial $3,000.00 deposit and complete the sales process
in accordance with the standard terms provided by Nostra Homes between 15th July 2020 and 30th
3. This promotion is valid for Victorian residents who enter into a building contract with the Nostra
Homes to build a new home in the state of Victoria within 90 days of paying the initial deposit.
4. This promotion is for a participant to elect to upgrade to a roof made of COLORBOND® steel.
5. This promotion is only valid when you purchase a home with a Hamptons Facade from the Homes by Nostra Range and is available to all single and double storey homes. It is not valid for Contemporary Living by Nostra projects.
6. This promotion cannot only be used with any other running promotions.
7. Upgrade is to a standard COLORBOND® steel roof. Not valid for COLORBOND® steel Matt,
COLORBOND® Ultra steel or COLORBOND® Stainless steel, where additional charges may apply.
8. This promotion can be withdrawn at any time by Nostra Homes.
9. This promotion is not changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. Extra charges may apply for changes during colour selection prior to contracts being signed. The
price of the roof does not include any Six Star Energy requirements or additional developer requirements.
COLORBOND® steel roof colours must be selected in accordance to developer guidelines.
11. COLORBOND® steel is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058. This
promotion is administered by Nostra Homes and not BlueScope Steel Limited. To the maximum extent
permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible for the administration of this promotion and
you should direct any questions regarding this promotion to Nostra Homes. Builders Registration#DB-U:
TERMS & CONDITIONS - $15k Grant Ready (house & land package badge)
The $15,000 HomeBuilder grant is a government scheme provided by the Federal Government, in order to be eligible, owner-occupiers must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• you are a natural person (not a company or trust);
• you are aged 18 years or older;
• you are an Australian citizen;
• you meet one of the following two income caps:
◦ $125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or later; or $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or later;
• you enter into a building contract between 1 January and 31st March 2021
• build a new home as a principal place of residence, where the property value does not exceed $850,000;
• or substantially renovate your existing home as a principal place of residence, where the renovation contract is between $150,000 and $750,000, and where the value of your existing property does not exceed $1.5 million;
Information on when and how you will be able to access HomeBuilder will become available through the Victorian State Revenue office, please visit this link to find out more - https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/hom...
Nostra Homes takes no responsibility for applying for or obtaining the $15,000 HomeBuilder Grant which is solely reliant on the purchaser obtaining approval and payment directly from the Victorian State Revenue office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - 25 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE
1. This guarantee applies to all HIA New Home Contracts signed with Construct ALM Pty Ltd and Developments Pty Ltd from 1st of October 2014.
2. Construct ALM Pty Ltd provides this guarantee to the contracting party only, and specifically excludes any subsequent purchaser, owner or beneficiary of the house and/or property the subject of the contract with Construct ALM Pty Ltd and Developments Pty Ltd.
3. This guarantee is given in addition to any guarantee, statutory insurance or homebuilders liability scheme in force in Australia and is subject to the terms below.
4. Terms which are capitalised in this document and defined in the HIA New Home Contract signed with Construct ALM Pty Ltd bear the same meaning as in the HIA New Home Contract signed with Construct ALM Pty Ltd and Developments Pty Ltd.
5. In this document:
“We”, “Our” or “Us” refers to Construct ALM Pty Ltd and Developments Pty Ltd; and
“You” or “Your” refers to the person who has entered into the contract with Construct ALM Pty Ltd and Developments Pty Ltd.
What is Covered?
6. On the terms and conditions set out in this document, we will guarantee the structural failure of the following structural elements for a period of Twenty Five (25) years:
a. Foundations and piers
b. Strip footings
c. Concrete house slab
d. Sub-floor and floor beams
e. Beams and lintels
f. Load bearing columns
g. Load bearing brick work
h. Load bearing wall frames and roof trusses
i. Structural timbers
j. Steel in wall or roof framing
7. For the purposes of this Structural Guarantee, a ‘structural failure’ will exist where the failed structural element set out in clause 6 is equal or greater than ‘Damage Category 3’ as defined in AS2870: Residential Slabs and Footings and has been confirmed by an engineer retained by us.
What is Not Covered (Exclusions):
8. Any structural damage or failure caused to any structural element identified in clause 6 by one or more of the following events or items will void our structural guarantee in its entirety:
a. (Natural Causes): Damage caused by natural events including but not limited to storms, floods, fire, drought, cyclones, earthquakes and tsunamis or any other damage caused by unforseen acts of God is not covered by this guarantee.
b. (Crime): Damage caused by criminal acts including without limitation, terrorism and vandalism is not covered by this guarantee.
c. (Post Settlement Site Conditions): Any site conditions experienced after Completion of the Building Works that were not within the control of Construct ALM Pty Ltd during the period of construction will void this guarantee. In this guarantee,
site conditions include all physical conditions on the site or its surroundings including without limitation artificial things, contamination and hazardous materials.
c. (Foliage): Any damage arising out of, relating to or in connection with trees including without limitation, tree root systems is not covered by this guarantee.
d. (Subsequent Works): Any structural changes to the home including, without limitation, any renovation, extension, structural changes and pool or landscaping works for which a building permit is required will void this guarantee.
e. (Fair Wear and Tear): This guarantee will not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear.
f. (Minor Cracking): Depending upon climatic conditions, it will take up to 24 months for your home to settle. Minor cracking including without limitation, those at internal junctions of walls and the intersections of cornices to both walls and ceilings attributable to shrinking and/or movement are not covered by this guarantee.
g. (Misuse or Neglect): Structural failures caused by neglect or failure on your part to properly maintain your home or by the misuse of your home after Completion of the Building Works will void this guarantee. (Pest Control): Once the Building Works are Complete, it is you responsibility to ensure that your home is inspected and treated for pests and termites. Any defect or damage caused by termites in structural timber components of the home will not be covered by this guarantee.
h. (Plumbing and Drainage): Structural failure caused by poor surface drainage of the land, leaking plumbing or a failure to install or maintain proper drainage systems in or about the house or property will not be covered by this guarantee.
i. (Unreasonable Delay): Failure to submit a claim to Construct ALM Pty Ltd within 30 calendar days of the structural failure being identified or becoming reasonably capable of being identified will void this guarantee.
j. (Maintenance): You are responsible for the ongoing maintenance of your home. Any failure to comply with the CSIRO “Foundation Maintenance & Footing Performance” Homeowners Guide (available from the Master Builders E-Shop at www.masterbuilders.asn.au) will void this guarantee.
k. (Attempted Repairs): Any attempted repair of a structural failure will be considered Subsequent Works and accordingly, excluded from this guarantee.
9. If any one or more of the exclusions listed in this document apply, they will have the effect of voiding the entirety of our structural guarantee.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, damage or loss to any items not listed in clause 6 is not covered by our guarantee.
Conditions Precedent to Claiming under our Guarantee:
11. If you believe that you are entitled to make a claim in relation to our guarantee, as a condition precedent you must:
a. (Notice): provide a written description of your request to Construct ALM Pty Ltd within 30 calendar days of the structural failure being identified or becoming reasonably capable of being identified by post to Construct ALM Pty Ltd’ head office. Please see www.nostrahomes.com.au for our contact details. Any failure to give notice within the time and in the form set out in this subclause 11 (a) will void this guarantee in its entirety; and
b. (Access): Upon receipt of your claim, we will review your request and may seek to inspect your property to determine whether there is a structural failure meeting the requirements of this guarantee. Any failure by you to give or arrange reasonable access will void this guarantee in its entirety.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, failure to make a claim in accordance with the conditions precedent in clause 11 will void our structural guarantee in its entirety.
13. If a structural failure meets the requirements of our guarantee and you comply with the conditions precedent set out in clause 11, we will commence rectification works within a reasonable period of time, at our own cost.
14. You must provide or arrange reasonable access to your property for the purposes of any rectification work carried out by Construct ALM Pty Ltd in response to a valid claim made under clause 11 of this guarantee.
15. All works relating to this structural guarantee must be carried out by Construct ALM Pty Ltd and its nominated trades, suppliers and manufacturers. All materials will be supplied by Construct ALM Pty Ltd and its nominated suppliers.
16. The scope of all works relating to this guarantee are limited to damage directly caused by the structural failure specified in your claim. Any other loss or damage including without limitation, consequential loss, indirect loss, loss of opportunity and loss of amenity is specifically excluded and not provided by this guarantee.
17. Without limiting the foregoing, any marks or scratches on or defect in any cupboard doors, basins, baths, showers, bench tops, vanities, carpets and/or other floor coverings, wall tiles, furniture, fittings, drapes, curtains, blinds, televisions, all electric switches, machines and appliances, painted and finished surfaces and moveable chattels are specifically excluded under this guarantee.